Tacky Coop and Run Contest 2011: Winners Announced!

Quote:
No folgers cans for scoops but I do use milk jugs with holes in the sides for feeders and waters.. In a few of my pens with more chickens I use the big plastic jar thingy that you get a million cheese puffs in LOL

I just realized something. Folks are probably burned out on the tacky coops. Before the contest, I searched for tacky coops and found none, but today I decided to search for UGLY coops and came across this gem: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=394207&p=1

Of
course, if you posted on this thread, might as well enter the contest over here? There are some awesomely creative coops over there.

BTW here's a photo of my "tent city": you'll notice I prefer Maxwell House coffee, because it matches the tarp!!
lau.gif

36723_972486.jpg

30246_dsc03186.jpg

This was our first attempt at building a chicken coop! We have used it for two winters but probably wont use it for a third! I will reuse parts of it!
Its called The New Girls Coop...not very original around here!

30246_dsc04523.jpg

This is a very old coop! We have named it The Bachelor Pad! Currently has four extra Roos that are surviving the Blizzard to go to freezer camp in the early Spring!
This is the first and last time it will be used as a coop!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom