Take a moment to love them!

fluffy07

Chirping
Jan 30, 2021
In this deeply uncertain world, where there are people trying to harm you, there are wars going on, the world is moving into a different climate zone, just take a half-an-hour each day to catch up with the people in your life who are totally wholesome, mean no harm, will not steal your identity, and are capable of a deep, loving relationship with you. I mean your chucks. I find the bedtime routine deeply soothing. They are all on their perches, talking to me, as I hand round the crushed peanuts and mealyworms. I can see who is being pecked, who is senior, who may have some issues with leg-scale, etc. In the meantime, I get to know my chickens. They know my voice, and they are not fussed if I wear a fur hat. That is just 'feathers' to them. Most of my chucks love a cuddle. They may squawk when you pick them up, but then they nestle in your arm, and a relationship is cemented. What could be more special than a little feathered friend lying in your arms in total trust and calm? We are very different creatures, but the relationship is there. Try it!

Back
Top Bottom