TALK ME DOWN!!!

Hey Wings -
Just keep telling yourself that April or May chickies are MUCH MUCH cuter than those ugly old February chicks
tongue.png
Hold out for maximum cuteness!
jumpy.gif

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Dude, you are here? Asking anyone here to tell you to wait to get Chicks?

th.gif

Personally you are only looking at a total of 10, I think you need to order 100+, you know just in case.......
lau.gif
lau.gif

You were only kidding when you asked for help, Right?
gig.gif

I was also having a hard time waiting... so I placed my order for the end of April from MPC and it did help curve my desire to have them NOW
celebrate.gif
I just told myself be real snow on the ground they can't go outside when the temps are still at 0 they need grass to run in. I also wanted them to start laying early fall cooler weather. I agree with fargosmom they are much much cutier when you get April chicks I did order 10 more than I said I would
yippiechickie.gif
that helps alot. I tell myself the wait will be worth it
pop.gif
I'm just sitting back deciding where to put 20 more chicks. I also live in mass. Hold out you don't want frozen butts.

Wings, Think of this, in our State Mass
th.gif
the post office wants to cut back and stop delivering mail 1 day a week, do really think they have the heat set at 90 in the post office or in the back of the truck.. that's how they get to your PO they will freeze their little fuzz butts off
hit.gif
. Please
fl.gif
try and hold off I know it's difficult but hang tuff Spring is coming
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom