Tall single chickmomma seeks to expand her flock

Can I play matchmaker for a sec?

I noticed that Chickerdoodle13 and Inuyashalover21 are BOTH single and looking, BOTH living in New Jersey, BOTH LOVE CHICKENS, AND seem like they might be around the same age?

Hmmm...

That's all I'm gonna say.

pop.gif

This is a good post.

Dating sucks.

Hanging out with a friend and then marrying him/her is the way to go, not
that I have any idea what I'm talking about.

Good luck and I'm sorry not one post out of 4 pages has brought you any closer
to meeting someone.

I'd like to try Eharmony but my wife wouldn't like it, or maybe she would.

Ummm.... It wouldnt be legal, Im sorry.
big_smile.png

As for me, I've been girlfriend-less for over two years, but I really dont care,lol. I know I'll find one when the time is right. I saw lots of cute girls at the chicken show today, so I know they are out there!!
lau.gif

I have not had a "serious" girlfriend in a long time. they are an expensive investment lots of girls like me and I like them back. I just never make it officail
wink.png

Henry

Quote:
Dang this is really depressing, ive been girlfriend-less alot longer than that(not saying how long), and, I missed out on the Fresno show! im only 33 miles away stationed at NAS Lemoore DOH

but good luck
smile.png

LOLOL Chickennannie, I've actually never met inuyashalover! Haha, we'll have to meet one of these days...before you move down to the Carolinas. You'll have to come visit the chicks when I order them...

I've never actually "had" a relationship, so maybe I don't even know what I'm missing. Another quote I found that is pretty awesome:

“Well, it seems to me that the best relationships - the ones that last - are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is... suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with” ~Gillian Anderson

Relationships with a dear friend is probably the way to go. I just don't think I could handle just meeting up with someone and start dating them, but then again I'm always a little insecure about my looks and what not. I'm never sure if anyone would actually "like" me. I may like someone, but it doesn't always work that they like me back!

I would love to meet chickerdoodle someday. We been talking since the byc ezobard. almost 2 years
smile.png

by the way I changed my mind last yr. I dont feel like moving to NC. I am just going to stay up here

I met my husband online. The country girl and the city boy stereotype. He married me and I lived in metro DC for a year. In a townhouse. With no chickens. Just a farting dog. Then i asked to move back to the country and we did. He was even excited about the idea of having 'farm animals'. He is coming along right nice in his new life style. He still has a long way to go but he is willing to try new things based on my ideas of what we can reasonably maintain. I grew up on a farm so it is fun to be able to teach him things along the way.

I started with chickens, added guineas, turkeys, ducks and dairy goats. The next big adventure is geese. I know you people are sick of hearing it but ... I want a Christmas Goose.

Quote:
That's a cool quote... Not how I ended up with my husband (we met at a hospital
sad.png
) but probably the ideal way to end up with someone! I think my husband and I are so good together because we are friends, too, as well as spouses and partners. He (along with my Daddy) is my best friend.

Back
Top Bottom