***tan Tax***

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHAPPYCHICK...I know what you mean! I quit smoking this year because we got hit with not only a federal tax but a state tax on cigs and they nearly doubled in cost. With hardly any income coming in I could no afford it. Went from smoking 2 packs a day to nothing! If I had kept smoking my bill for the month would have gone up about $80.00 a month and then the $40.00 for my mortgage meant an increase of $120.00 a month.

Quote:
they already do tax you once in the grave, did you ever see how much an estate is taxed? its crazy you work all your life and pay taxes every year then when you die the sme money that was already taxed is taxed again.

I guess the tanners now have something to complain about which is a bit of a relief for us smokers who spend more money on the tax than the smokes themselves.
he.gif

This is why my parents are starting to get rid of their assets now rather then when they are dead. I know we wont be able to avoid ALL the estate taxes but the cash assets and the real estate have already been divided and the house switched into mine and my sisters name and our parents are paying $2 a month rent.

I dont know all the details but their accountant and the financial adviser are handling everything

as for voting...what's the point

Yes its our only hope and things eventually will get better when we find the right people to do the job. Americans have something running through there blood that makes them stand up and fight back when pushed to far. Never give up!
big_smile.png

Quote:
They have to take, take, take.....1/2 the population doesn't have jobs so income taxes are not "umm" like what they used to be.

gotta find money somewhere.

If you CAN AFFORD to pay the tanning service price, then sure, tax it. For me if you want it, then pay for it.

I would tax tanning before I taxed non-perishables like toilet paper..LOL-LOL

Quote:
sure so the kids that can't get a decent education are educated, etc.
and that means they won't grow up to kill you in your home and possible be a menace to society and your personal family

hey sometimes ya gotta support the nation ya know to make it actually better for yourself in the end

Last edited:
Quote:
They have to take, take, take.....1/2 the population doesn't have jobs so income taxes are not "umm" like what they used to be.

If you CAN AFFORD to pay the tanning service price, then sure, tax it. For me if you want it, then pay for it.

NO you cant tax TP ... i would be broke...LOL

I think my sig line makes a good point on this issue!!! lol

as does your avatar... gotta love it.​

Last edited:
Quote:

But with the Fed Govt, where will they stop? They are like a spoiled kid, they take and take and take and we have let them get away with it for so long the when we do tell them no, they get really mad and pitch a fit!!! They work or US not the other way around!!!
As far as getting money for the govt: they get way tooo much now!!! Stop increasing the size of govt and let the PEOPLE have more of their OWN money to spend how they see fit. Taxing something is not an incentive to spend money.

BTW. LOVE the dog!!
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom