Tapatalk Issues

now it wont even let me login via Tapatalk ...
somad.gif
rant.gif

I'm running an iPhone 3gs with the latest tapatalk and iOS5 (point whatever the latest is), and the Tapatalk won't link with the BYC account.

Now it's not the device or tapatalk that there is an issue since I can still see and interact with other forums (non-chicken related) just fine, but the problem seems to be getting tapatalk to link with BYC.

So what is the difference with tap talk and how I'm doing it now. I just go online. The only problems I have are I can't use the smilies and the fact that my phone wants to insert naughty words sometimes.
Michele

So what is the difference with tap talk and how I'm doing it now. I just go online. The only problems I have are I can't use the smilies and the fact that my phone wants to insert naughty words sometimes.
Michele

Everything is easier .. posting pics ... checking on your posts ... alerts ...

When it works! ;)

We've been having some problems with the Tapatalk integration that we just haven't been able to duplicate or troubleshoot. We're trying to figure it out!

We're also working on a mobile version of the site that will not require an application. No ETA on it, but the engineers are working very hard on it.

We've been having some problems with the Tapatalk integration that we just haven't been able to duplicate or troubleshoot. We're trying to figure it out!

We're also working on a mobile version of the site that will not require an application. No ETA on it, but the engineers are working very hard on it.
You guys rock"!!!

Back
Top Bottom