I’m terrified of needles
I don't like em either, but I've been told by some totally inked rabbit breeders that it doesn't hurt any more than a rabbit scratch, so I'm game😄
It depends too on where you get it. I'm told chest tatts hurt like the crazy.

A tattoo is a permanent piece of jewelry. Make sure you like it and think about it for at least a year before you do it. I have three. This was my first. I got it when I was 22? 23?
ProfPic.jpg

A tattoo is a permanent piece of jewelry. Make sure you like it and think about it for at least a year before you do it. I have three. This was my first. I got it when I was 22? 23?
View attachment 3132554
That’s an excellent idea about waiting on it cause it is permanent. I like yours though!

I have one idea I’ve had since like high school but have never done it. I want to eventually though. It’s for one arm but I do also want to get a sleeve on my other arm but I have to wait till next year probably cause it has to heal first.

That’s an excellent idea about waiting on it cause it is permanent. I like yours though!
I thought about this design for about 5 years before I got it. I ended up getting it kind of spur of the moment, because opportunity knocked, but the artist and I sat down and did a few designs before making it permanent.

I thought about this design for about 5 years before I got it. I ended up getting it kind of spur of the moment, because opportunity knocked, but the artist and I sat down and did a few designs before making it permanent.
Oh wow that’s a long time! That makes sense though. Did you look at different places and see what kind of style they do or already had this one picked?

Back
Top Bottom