Pics

ShrekDawg

You are loved.
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Jan 18, 2008
SE Massachusetts
Kind of random, I know, but I’m curious if anyone here has tattoos and thought we could have a thread on it.

I’ve always liked them but have been even more fascinated lately. I love seeing quality ones 😍
Anyways, I’d love to see yours if you have them and possibly the story if you care to share it.

Thanks.

I’ve got a bunch. It’s kind of a waste of money though. 🤣
CB9CD05E-0278-4F6B-B0C4-2B4B4DCFD9B7.jpeg

I like the look of some tattoos, but I fail to see why I should waste hundreds of dollars on a permanent, time-consuming process that I might end up not liking the results of and that costs just as much, if not more, to remove.
I'd just get some permanent markers and ink and some stencils if I wanted something, and leave my poor skin alone. I deal with enough needles as it is.
If someone wants to get one, then that's their decision, but it is neither cheap nor fast, and the results are forever unless you want to spend just as much money as you did getting it in order to remove it. It is not a trivial fashion statement.

Like copying it maybe? Like if they wrote love you or something hah
Oh yeah! I get it now.

I actually want the three things my mom always said to me permanently on my forearm, in her handwriting.
  1. Make it to heaven! No matter what happens, where you go, what you do, how you live, just make it to heaven.
  2. This too shall pass. Bad days will come, but they don't last forever, never be so hopeless that you end your life.
  3. I love you, so make it to heaven.
Maybe a fewer words and different wording for my tattoo, but that's what she told me every day of my childhood.

My favorite 🧡 It's about 2/3 coverage sleeve, I have some space to go back and add more on the next trip to Hawaii.
20220615_171733.jpg

Wait at least a year of not two to make sure you know what you want. Find an artist you click with, meet them first, fall in love with their work. Don't go "good enough" cuz those are the tattoos I'm considering getting reworked.

Back
Top Bottom