Pics
I’m also 100% open to alternatives or telling me the bear thing is a horrible idea 😂 I won’t be offended I swear lol

The one place isn’t doing bookings until November-December which would give me time to think about it. Meanwhile one of the other places does walk ins and they’re open every day so theoretically I could go right now which I think would be BAD lol

i have sleeves on both arms, some on my ribs on the right side, and both hips done.

the right arm sleeve comes down on to the back of my hand.

i have plans for a big chest piece over the next year or two, and i'm saving my calves for my kids.

pretty much the only place i won't get a tattoo is on my back. i'm not spending all that money on something i can't see.
That makes sense! I feel the same way. That’s awesome though!

Maybe I’ll get one in Dallas 🤔👀😂
if this tattoo is meant to be sentimental and will have meaning to you, then i don’t suggest traveling to a different city and taking a chance on a tattoo shop.

take the time to find an artist you get along well with and let them create something you’ll love.

if you just wanna get a tattoo to have a good story, then that’s different. i have plenty of those.

if this tattoo is meant to be sentimental and will have meaning to you, then i don’t suggest traveling to a different city and taking a chance on a tattoo shop.

take the time to find an artist you get along well with and let them create something you’ll love.

if you just wanna get a tattoo to have a good story, then that’s different. i have plenty of those.
Yeah that’s definitely a good point! I just figured since I was already going to Dallas anyway but since this one will be sentimental I think I’ll take the time to get to know the artists around here. I already found a few places I think would do a great job for the style I’m wanting so I should probably stick with them. But maybe I could get a small one or something for the story hah

Back
Top Bottom