Taylor Swift on SNL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Me neither. LOL
tongue.png

I like some of her songs, such as "Love Story". That's a nice song.
smile.png
"Our Song" is another good one. She's a very talented singer for her age in my opinion.

Quote:
Kelli Pickler sings "Best Days of your Life"

I don't think this song is as stupid and morally wrong as the one Kid Rock sang a few years ago with that female singer, can't think of her name . . .about the picture on the dresser and they are in bed with someone else . . .trying to get over the other person. I hate that song; I am not a prude but I told my grandkids that was NOT the way you handled a break up. I loved Kid Rock in Joe Dirt, but that song lowered him on my popularity pole.

Now....hold the phone! Let me get this straight....you hated his song about adultery or whatever, but liked it when he appeared in a movie where the main character has sex with a gal who he believes to be his sister?
lau.gif
gig.gif
lol.png
Sorry.....giggle...snort!.....whew! This just struck me as being funny......
tongue.png

Quote:
I don't think this song is as stupid and morally wrong as the one Kid Rock sang a few years ago with that female singer, can't think of her name . . .about the picture on the dresser and they are in bed with someone else . . .trying to get over the other person. I hate that song; I am not a prude but I told my grandkids that was NOT the way you handled a break up. I loved Kid Rock in Joe Dirt, but that song lowered him on my popularity pole.

Now....hold the phone! Let me get this straight....you hated his song about adultery or whatever, but liked it when he appeared in a movie where the main character has sex with a gal who he believes to be his sister?
lau.gif
gig.gif
lol.png
tongue.png

Please keep this thread appropriate. I know I'm not a mod, but just a reminder.
wink.png
Thanks

Quote:

lau.gif
gig.gif
lol.png
tongue.png

I kinda had to laugh, too. Picture, is child's play for The Kid. If you've listened to his albums ... well, you wouldn't be listening anymore
wink.png

BTW, I love Kid Rock and I love Taylor Swift. Ok, I love a lot of music.

Quote:
He is a pig but that's part of the appeal. He dated Pamela Anderson after all.

I doubt Taylor would date him but I could see them performing together.

i love Taylor Swift, she's been writing her own music since she was like 15. She doesn't use computers to munipulate her voice. watch you see and hear, is real.

I watched SNL last night and thought the song Monalog was really funny. My daughter loves her music. She is the first and only country artist t ever win any MTV awards. That has to say something about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom