teal piebald yellowface parakeet

Lyndsey and Tippi :)

Oh I know
oh I know what you mean Timphani (violet) is a devil bird she is actually a mix of a parakeet and lovebird and she is NASTY she bites and screams and breaks everything. I'm trying to train her but it's a little difficult :) still ADORE her though
Yeah even though some of our pets our naughty or mean we still love them

Lyndsey though she was being a super model... Until she realized her tail was in the fish tank...

What's that you say? A new Girl Meets World is on???? Omg YAY!! Can I watch it? Pleaseeeeeeee I promise not to poop :)

Lyndsey though she was being a super model... Until she realized her tail was in the fish tank...

What's that you say? A new Girl Meets World is on???? Omg YAY!! Can I watch it? Pleaseeeeeeee I promise not to poop
smile.png
LOL
What was sooo weird today is Berry Mated on Bubbles does this mean that Berry is a boy????
And that Bubbles is a girl??

Can u post a picture? So I can tell? It may just be that they're fighting or grooming each other

Oh I have seen your picture u posted before, and yes Berry is a boy. He is wider in the head area and his cere is more of a purplish brown. That may be why he's never laid an egg
1f606.png

Back
Top Bottom