| ~ * Techno's DIY/Fashion Tips Thread! Join today and share your tips! * ~ |

TechnoCat

Crowing
8 Years
Nov 20, 2011
Wherever Angel is~
ENz2N8k.gif

So, I don't think many people know this about me, but I do many DIY projects (some inspired by Marzia Bisognin, <3 you Marzia!!!) and have a pretty good fashion sense. My fashion tips, however, apply to all body types. I am not a model and am not the thinnest person in the world either but I'm still happy with myself and embrace it~!!!

So many of you can post your DIY projects or fashion tips and I will do the same!

I don't expect this to go very far, but I will come up with a name for any followers I do get!

(Still under construction)

Last edited:
Thank you so much for supporting this idea!! It makes me happy that people like DIY as much as me! :)

So for my first DIY project for you guys, I am doing a quite interesting ‘cage bag’. It’s VERY simple and fun! :)

The time when it starts really depends as I’m quite busy with other projects and I have yet to get the cage haha! We’re a bit tight on money as we just bought a boat but I will, and I promise, do some other small DIY projects along the way.

But I will get you the ingredients right now so you can get ready for it! :)
  • Bird cage (not too big and not too small, opens on top and has solid bottom so your stuff won’t slip out! :)
  • Clamp
  • Paint
  • Non-real candle (optional)
  • Any decorations you want! :) (Personally I am a fan of decorations so I bought a lot to put on it haha!)
  • Hot glue for any decorations and candle thing (really I guess you can use any kind of glue but hot glue works best.)

Thanks again!
~ KAt

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom