| ~ * Techno's DIY/Fashion Tips Thread! Join today and share your tips! * ~ |

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by TechnoCat, Mar 12, 2013.

1. TechnoCat

TechnoCat Overrun With Chickens

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    [​IMG]

So, I don't think many people know this about me, but I do many DIY projects (some inspired by Marzia Bisognin, <3 you Marzia!!!) and have a pretty good fashion sense. My fashion tips, however, apply to all body types. I am not a model and am not the thinnest person in the world either but I'm still happy with myself and embrace it~!!!

So many of you can post your DIY projects or fashion tips and I will do the same!

I don't expect this to go very far, but I will come up with a name for any followers I do get!

(Still under construction)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2013
  2. Zinnia-Hen

Zinnia-Hen Live &amp; Let Live

Jan 29, 2011
    I will stay tuned for this. [​IMG]

3. chickendiva25

chickendiva25 I'm a Spy. :3

Same! I love DIY projects. :)

4. TechnoCat

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    Thank you so much for supporting this idea!! It makes me happy that people like DIY as much as me! :)

So for my first DIY project for you guys, I am doing a quite interesting ‘cage bag’. It’s VERY simple and fun! :)

The time when it starts really depends as I’m quite busy with other projects and I have yet to get the cage haha! We’re a bit tight on money as we just bought a boat but I will, and I promise, do some other small DIY projects along the way.

But I will get you the ingredients right now so you can get ready for it! :)
    • Bird cage (not too big and not too small, opens on top and has solid bottom so your stuff won’t slip out! :)
    • Clamp
    • Paint
    • Non-real candle (optional)
    • Any decorations you want! :) (Personally I am a fan of decorations so I bought a lot to put on it haha!)
    • Hot glue for any decorations and candle thing (really I guess you can use any kind of glue but hot glue works best.)

Thanks again!
    ~ KAt

Last edited: Mar 15, 2013
  5. PoppyChicken

PoppyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2012
    Fighting the Risen
    Call me the awkward no-nothin', but what is a DIY?

6. miss heny

miss heny Genetic Expert in learning Premium Member

Do It Yourself

7. TechnoCat

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    Haha, Poppy. XD Thus why you are my best friend. DIY is Do It Yourself. They're fun little projects to do and I'm quite a fan.

8. TechnoCat

Nov 20, 2011
    Wherever Angel is~
    Don't worry guys, I haven't forgotten! My cage is on order and is incredibly late. I haven't forgotten, don't worry!!! :3

9. PoppyChicken

PoppyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2012
    Fighting the Risen
    LIIIIKKE, these?

[​IMG]

10. desarila

desarila New Egg

Sep 6, 2014

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by