Teenager refuses to kill her chicken for a class project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her FB page is BOOMING. I am sure she is REALLY busy with that. My brief conversations with her lead me to believe that she is seeking advise from the right sources, she has the bird at a farm, not her home, and is learning boatloads from this.

Heck maybe her and her new friends from _ _ _ _ group. are gather info on here for an attack on all of us that kill all those poor chicken to EAT.

Quote:
Can we debate those next? I really hate roundabouts. Seriously. If I was coordinated enough to not crash my car I would experience civil disobedience by not rounding anything. Give me a stop sign anyday.

I have explained to her on facebook about what type of Bird it is that its food will need to be constricted and not self serve feeding and it will have to get exercise free ranging for it to live a reasonably healthyish life like i've seen some people do on here.

Quote:
If she payed before then there wouldn't have been the "what if" about funding. Besides if she payed to actually do the project that would throw a whole nother "what were you thinking" in to the story.

Think about it.. I payed to do it but didn't want to do it in the first place?

Last edited:
Quote:
If she payed before then there wouldn't have been the "what if" about funding. Besides if she payed to actually do the project that would throw a whole nother "what were you thinking" in to the story.

Think about it.. I payed to do it but didn't want to do it in the first place?

Could have paid at the beginning of the semester without knowledge of what the money was going to?
I honestly have no idea other than at some point she paid for the bird in question, making it hers. The reports say she was punished for leaving the school, not theft of the chicken.

As for roundabouts, I haven't had much experience with them but they aren't too bad if there isn't other traffic. Stop signs are nice as long as people don't forget who's turn it is to go.

kathyinmo - That might be how it's set up now. Facebook changes how it works so often I don't know for sure any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom