Tell a scary story!

Scratch!!! Scratch!!! There was a dragon out side of Poly's house Scratch!! scratch!!!! The huge Fire Breathing Dragon nocked over the door. Poly clutched her carmel pop-corn close. the dragon came closer! Poly screamed! "AHHH!!" and and then the Dragon screamed " AAAHHHHH!!!" and then the Dragon took Poly's carmel popcorn and Quickly flew away. THE END!
tongue.png

you watch American Horror story? that is awesome me to but I am 3 seasons behind
lol.png
I got a weird lullaby that even my science teacher knows and had it played to her kid when she was little. I love it by the why, it has so many views.

I was about 3-5 me and my cuz were spending the night at my grandma's house we are the same age and she was getting us ready for bed, when out of no wear our uncles and my grandpa pop up in the window yelling to scare us. I ran out of that room so fast I didn't even hesitate I ran right into my grandma's room and hid under her covers she goes and gets me and tells of my g-pa and immature uncles that they scared me. Sometimes we bring it up at dinner oat Friday night. Just put your self in my shoes a little girl afraid of the dark then scary guys come out of now wear and SCARE YOU!!!
barnie.gif

you watch American Horror story? that is awesome me to but I am 3 seasons behind
lol.png
I got a weird lullaby that even my science teacher knows and had it played to her kid when she was little. I love it by the why, it has so many views.

no I don't but I have heard of it and used it as a prop lol
tumblr is terrified of the Supernatural fandom/cult lol

Back
Top Bottom