TELL ABOUT YOUR TCS CHICKS

I got 5 straight run buff orps from TSC a month ago. They all survived and we just moved them into their coop last weekend! They are super-friendly and curious and so much fun for me and my kids to watch and interact with. However, 2 of them are definitely roos so they will be going to stewpot camp before they get their hormones and become aggressive. I have no desire to have roos around with my two small children. I'm thinking about going back to TSC next week and getting a few meaties and some sort of pullets, if my husband will give me permission. :)

I got my 6 chicks from TSC. I got 3 red sex linked and 3 straight run (can't remember what breed, but was told they would be easy to handle). I love them. The guys at my TSC are really good with the chicks and were very helpful for me- he knew I had never had chickens before ;) I have a lot of different animals here, but never had chickens before- I really enjoy watching them, and can't wait to have my own eggs to use!!

Does anyone know what hatchery's TSC uses? I'm in N.Ca and totally forgot to ask them. So far so good on today's new babies we got. 1 had major pasty butt that after I informed the guy, we got the chick for .50!
Gave it a bath once home,that it slept through and now it's happy. Possibly
a banty frizzle Cochin.
Can't wait to see what we really got

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom