Tell Me About Your Pets Silly Quirks.....

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by redhen, May 26, 2011.

1. geepy

geepy Songster

Feb 24, 2009
    central FL
    My silly cat wakes me up in the middle of the night by licking my underarm. [​IMG]
    Anybody want a real nice cat? [​IMG]

2. DancingHen

DancingHen Songster

Mar 11, 2011
    Central Oregon Coast
    Quote:[​IMG]

3. Kaitie09

Kaitie09 Songster

May 28, 2009
    South Central, PA
    I have a cat that likes to sleep on my face. She will also sleep with me all night and not move, but somehow knows the minute I wake up and then starts rubbing her head on my face and walking all over me.

4. shadowpaints

shadowpaints Songster

Jun 20, 2009
    Rigby, Idaho
    my sheltie, Star is a clothes hoarder. she doesnt destroy them, no chewing nothing... she puts them in her kennel lol i cleaned out her kennel the other day and found 10 pairs of sock under her blankie! lol

5. Duckchick2011

Duckchick2011 Songster

Apr 17, 2011
    Louisiana
    My cat likes to leap into my arms...from the floor...off the furniture...from behind(literally, she will leap over my shoulders, from the floor, into my arms) and always right when I least expect it...she's like a little furry torpeado and I'm the only one she does it to....

She's lucky I'm such a good catch, LOL

My lab likes to suck blankets [​IMG] You literally cannot leave a blanket on the floor or she will steal it and suck on it. Not chew it, like any normal dog, suck on it, and get it all nasty and slimy [​IMG]

Its seems to be a sort of passifier for her...you know, kinda a sercurity blanket I guess [​IMG]

6. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap

I have a silkie that stands in the duck pond all day up to his neck. Just for poops and giggles.

I have GSD that chases his tail when he is excited. He is always excited.

I have a hen that waits for me to mount her when I go in the coop.

I have a maltese that constantly walks on his back legs. Bounces is more like it.

I have a rabbit that grabs his cage bars and rattles when he wants attention. This same bunny is Houdini. He constantly escapes from his cage and I always find him chewing dryer sheets.

Someone please tell me what normal is.

Last edited: May 27, 2011
  7. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits...

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:My cat Digit does that also..he jumps up from anywhere he can and lands on my hubbys shoulders...
    Never me... always hubby. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: