Tell Me About Your Pets Silly Quirks.....

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by redhen, May 26, 2011.

1. punk-a-doodle

punk-a-doodle Songster

Apr 15, 2011
    Haha, boy does that sound familiar. Charging bull? Creepy dude with I'll intent? She is all over that and looks scary as can be. But mud puddle? Couch moved three inches? Time to leap into our arms quivering like a leaf...

2. Chickenberry

Chickenberry Songster

Quote:Way to stick it to the dog!! [​IMG]

I know, right? LOL... Actually she's a sweetie.. I just wish she liked me half as much as she loves him!

3. bryan99705

bryan99705 Songster

Would a dog who carries his empty dish over and drops it on your foot count? If you ignore him, he'll take it over to the neighbor's house and do it to him!

How about young turkeys who go swimming in the goose's waterhole?

4. sunny & the 5 egg layers

sunny & the 5 egg layers Crowing

Mar 29, 2011
    Quote:Haha! [​IMG] You've got a smart dog there!!!!

5. sunny & the 5 egg layers

Mar 29, 2011
    Quote:My border collie named Zoey licks and licks and licks! I call her the 'letter licker'!!! [​IMG]

6. teeville5

teeville5 Songster

Mar 24, 2011
    Michigan
    Our cat Morris loves to be spun in a chair. We have a high back swiveling chair that he'll jump up on and wrap his paws around the rungs if you are near because he wants you to spin him. He would spin all day if we let him. [​IMG] He also has this thing with bathwater and will jump in the tub as the water is draining. Silly cat.

7. sunny & the 5 egg layers

Mar 29, 2011
    Quote:Haha! [​IMG] That is funny!

8. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits...

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    LOL! Hilarious stories guys! Thanks for sharing!! [​IMG]

9. turney31

turney31 Songster

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    We have an automatic dog feeder that holds 25# of dog food. And then we have a Beagle named Belle. [​IMG] She prefers certain pieces of the brand of dog food we buy and will dig the food out of the feeder to find her favorites. I have come home to 20+ #s of dog food on the floor. [​IMG] I am having a hard time finding a food that the pieces are all the same. When I ask dealers about that, same size, color, flavor? They all look at me like I'm nuts. She may go weeks without doing it and then do it every day. I also have 3 chihuahuas that don't like the feeder and prefer to eat what she digs out. They at least make a good team. [​IMG] them anyway!

Your pig is precious and it is nice to put a voice with a name.

10. DancingHen

DancingHen Songster

Mar 11, 2011
    Central Oregon Coast
    I have one cat (Mr. Peabody) that has an obsession with pens. If he sees a pen he steals it, and then walks around with it in his mouth meowing very loudly. Eventually he will drop it and push it under a closed door. I have found whole piles of pens in mycloset when I open the door. [​IMG] My other cat (Pauly) has a thing for running water. If he hears or sees you turn on a faucet he runs over and sticks his head under the running water and soaks himself. He will take sink showers all day if you let him. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: