Tell me again how this chicken math works?

While I'm supporting the 3rd Annual NYD hatch... I don't plan on doing any hatching this time around... but seriously, I'm Jonesin' to pull out the bator.

I've had nothing but bad luck hatching. I have a wonderful bator but I think I'll stick with broodies.

Quote:
Oh, no!! I was great at algebra. I feel a great vortex of easy justification opening up....
sad.png

Quote:
I only have real chickens too. I lost both of my silkies and both of my polish.
sad.png

OOH no!
sad.png

Quote:
sad.png

I forgot about that fox. I am sorry for my attempted joke. But I am serious about Kathy having very nice chickens.

Quote:
sad.png

I forgot about that fox. I am sorry for my attempted joke. But I am serious about Kathy having very nice chickens.

It's okay Ridge, I know you didn't mean any harm. Combination of a hawk and possibly a fox. I lost both polish, both silkies, a sex link, two of my brahma girls and a rooster.

Quote:

It's okay Ridge, I know you didn't mean any harm. Combination of a hawk and possibly a fox. I lost both polish, both silkies, a sex link, two of my brahma girls and a rooster.

Sounds like someone is loking for Silkie and Polish hatching eggs.

Quote:

Sounds like someone is loking for Silkie and Polish hatching eggs.

Nah. I love the polish, such silly sweet little birds but I've decided it's unfair to have them in a free range situation. The silkie do alright with free ranging with regular haircuts. The two chicks I have in the brooder are part silkie.

Besides, Keith is open to me getting more chickens but he has expressed a strong opinion that if I do get more they should be brahmas. Now that Keith is working days he is able to help me with my chicken chores in the evenings. He has developed an affection for my brahma girls. They are such easygoing, easy to care for birds.

Back
Top Bottom