Tell me again how this chicken math works?

Quote:
So you need more Brahma eggs for hatching and then a Polish Silke coop and run.
I see.

There will be a little room in the new coop so if I should happen to end up with a polish or silkie they can share it with Dragon and Harley (the silkie Xs). If Dragon the crossbeak chick doesn't make it, I intend to move my minorca in the small coop to keep Harley company.

Quote:
So you need more Brahma eggs for hatching and then a Polish Silke coop and run.
I see.

There will be a little room in the new coop so if I should happen to end up with a polish or silkie they can share it with Dragon and Harley (the silkie Xs). If Dragon the crossbeak chick doesn't make it, I intend to move my minorca in the small coop to keep Harley company.

You should of gotten a bigger one. Looks like you will need to add on right away.

Quote:

You should of gotten a bigger one. Looks like you will need to add on right away.

I still have room in both the big coop and now, the brahma coop.
wink.png

Quote:

wink.png

HAHAHA!!! I'm sure you still have room. I give it until the start of spring before the new coop comes.

Quote:
wink.png

HAHAHA!!! I'm sure you still have room. I give it until the start of spring before the new coop comes.

tongue.gif

Quote:

tongue.gif

WHy the tongue?
WAs I wrong?
Where is Impy to back me up?

Quote:
It's okay Ridge, I know you didn't mean any harm. Combination of a hawk and possibly a fox. I lost both polish, both silkies, a sex link, two of my brahma girls and a rooster.

Sounds like someone is loking for Silkie and Polish hatching eggs.

I have those , and Brahmas too!
bun.gif

Here is my version of chicken math. Roosters don't count, because you might get rid of them. Same applies to chicks. Hens only count if they are currently laying, but bantams naturally count as one half chicken each.

Quote:
Sounds like someone is loking for Silkie and Polish hatching eggs.

I have those , and Brahmas too!
bun.gif

Here is my version of chicken math. Roosters don't count, because you might get rid of them. Same applies to chicks. Hens only count if they are currently laying, but bantams naturally count as one half chicken each.

I like that.
That means I only have 10 Chickens and 2 ducks

Quote:
tongue.gif

WHy the tongue?
WAs I wrong?
Where is Impy to back me up?

Oh her tongue hangs out like that all the time.
Makes it easy to track her across the farm-follow the drool trail.
4.gif

Back
Top Bottom