Tell me one nice thing about your spouse!

Quote:
I know I can only speak for myself, but I was not bothered in the least by your earlier post. From what I have read this is such a hard time for you (isn't divorce always) and I was glad to see you add a bit of humor that can help at least a little with the healing process. Your second post was beautiful and so obviously heartfelt. It got me a little misty.

Well said, and I second it. Good luck and a happy future, Purple Chicken.

Divorce is never easy,
but Love the second time around
is always better. everyone learns by their mistakes.
Ihope you find it.

My DH is a man among men.
Hes' loving,kind, and patient.
and always is sitting at my side at our church.

Quote:
I found you first post funny and with this post I think you are on the right track to getting back on your feet. It takes a strong person to admit when they made mistakes and not place blame on everyone else. I wish you the best of luck.

Last edited:
wow.. this thread is just.. wow.. i didn't think i could think of anything good about my husband... (which i know is bad) but....

1. he lets me have chickens
1. he lets me have chicks
1. he lets me hatch eggs
1. he drives me an hour(or 3) to pick up chicks/chickens/ducks/eggs
1. he lets me order eggs(even ones i havent' told him about)
1. he builds what i need for chicks/chicken/ducks
1. he helped me get into chickens:)
1. he doesn't complain house is messy.. ever
1. he gave me two little girls i love
1. he loves my oldest girl like his own(making three total)
1. he helps when i ask(most times)
1. he's warm and cuddly on cold nights.
1. when i suffer my migraine(like last night) and hollered at him to watch the blankety movie by himself.. then stalked to bed.. he turned it off to watch it with me.. and he let me sleep it off.. never bothering me in the least.
smile.png

he may not say im beautiful.. but his naughty eyes oogling me.. tells me everything.. though imay not think im the prettiest.. he lets me know he thinks so.
smile.png

So there are more than 1 good thing.. but to me they are always #1 in my book:)

eta # sign lol.

Last edited:
I have WHAT in my yard? :

OK one good habit to get into:

Think of one good thing about your spouse/wife.husband/SO.

Tell me one good thing that they do or one good character trait.

MY DH brings home cans of gasoline to fill my tank so I don't have to go to the station.

Your turn.

My husband builds me as many chicken coops/waterfowl pens as I need or want - AND he washes my dishes every night (I hate washing dishes).

Yes, he has a brother, but said brother is neither mechanically inclined, nor "dishwasher" material. (he is also married
lau.gif
)

meri​

Its hard to pick just one thing so i'll name my favorites.

1. All I have to do is mention something I would like to have done and he does it.

2. He knows when my pain is to great and is right there trying to help me with what ever i'm doing.

3. He don't complain when I do nothing becau e he knows why and I have good reason.

4. He does laundry and cooks

5. He will do anyhting for the grandsons.

6. He will do anything for me too.

7. He puts up with me bringing home animals

8. He does things for me to make it easier to tend to the animals.

9. He looks for potential hazards that may make me fall and fixes it.

It's nice to know that somebody is looking out for me. There are more good things but I will stop at 9

Just one? He is my perfect counterbalance.

He's the best father for our boys I could imagine, and although he protests a bit when I mention increasing our menagerie in any way, he's the one that spoils EVERY creature (furry, feathered, or barefoot) rotten with attention & treats. I love my animals but know that invariably they end up adoring him the most because of all the ways he spoils them.

Perhaps that should be a negative, I haven't exactly decided.
roll.png

The sole exception is my Quaker parrot, who despite years of bribery attempts on the part of my husband using walnuts & fruit treats of all types, still prefers my company. At least I have one.
big_smile.png

Very many good things about mine.

For starters...
He LOVES me for ME, and vice versa!

When he wakes me up in the morning he kisses me all over my face and tells me he loves me.
smile.png
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom