Tell me one nice thing about your spouse!

Its a new day...

Mine supports the things that are important to me.

When I moved in, there was no yard....today we have a beautiful yard with an apple tree, swing, fire pit, smoker, BBQ and a chicken coop!!

The back of the house was a small patch of grass and prairies grass... now there is a huge garden and a clothesline!

When I first got here there was 1 cat period! That was it for animals!.... now we have 9 barn cats, 4 indoor cats, 2 dogs, fish and 27 chickens!!

There is so much that he does for me, I consider myself a very lucky woman!
love.gif

He loves me like the Bride of Christ. He treats me with respect and kindness. He never belittles me. He helps me raise our children and never demeans me to them.

He has honor for me as a woman, wife and mother.

i am more than blessed by him.

p.s. he'll tell you, "I'm the grunt. I build things and dig holes." always doing something for us.

Quote:
Whenever I try to talk to him about genetics and breeding he always says - I build the coops, you deal with the rest!

On a similar note, he worked for an irrigation company for years and would tell people he has a PhD - he's a "professional hole digger"!!

He is too funny! I love that man o' mine!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

She is my soul mate. She usually wakes up with a smile just for me. she teaches the kids and absorbs all their craziness all day long. She cooks great meals, She keeps me busy so I don't ever have to worry about something to do. She lets me put her to sleep at night with all my boring thoughts. She lets me watch her TV shows. She still loves me after 23 years. We still call each other 3x a day to say I love You.

This is great!!

He is wonderful with our kids. He takes our daughters out on "dates" so they'll have special Daddy time and learn how a man should treat them. If some future Boyfriend wanna be doesn't do the right thing my girls will know not to put up with it!!
lol.png

He's teaching our DD to drive the tractor.

My Husband has never once said anything negative to me or about me. To ANYONE. Even his buddies and his boss comment on how content he has become since we got married. He never raises his voice, and when the Danes get dirty, he is always quick to offer to give them bathes. Even though he has to wear a swimsuit to do it.
hugs.gif
wee.gif
love.gif

My husband rolls with my crazy ideas, even when it means hard work and unable to imagine the end result. I tell him I want to raise chickens, he shakes his head and asks where I want the coop! It doesn't hurt he's pretty cute too
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom