Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

First I want to say, what an amazing thread idea! I think it's so important to be reminded of the good things, even when you are faced with adversity of any kind....ok. my turn

I woke up in a house that I own, to dogs that love me, to a spouse that I am so greatfull for, and still to this day in love with like I did when we first made that connection. I had a goose snuggle with me, I had my very first wyandotte chick hatch from my first crew of chickens, I got to sit at a sink for 2hrs drying silkie wigs for the first time, had a homemade milkshake, and got to walk on our property this evening locking everyone up for the night....such a blessing~
love.gif

About a year ago during a rather heated discussion with an acquaintance he called me a liar. My reply was, "Well then we have nothing more to discuss since you can't believe what I say." For a year we have studiously ignored one another. Today he came up to me, apologized and said that he realizes that he was wrong. Takes a man to admit that he is wrong. I accepted his apology, but why did it take him a year?

Took my 18 year old niece for a stick shift driving lesson this afternoon. My first time on the road with her driving. That was a milestone. She did well, the truck and particularly the clutch survived, and we had a bunch of good laughs. A good day.

Back
Top Bottom