Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

So glad you guys revived this thread! 

We got our Christmas tree today! It is 14 feet tall :clap  Got the lights up, but have to finish the decorations tomorrow...

14 feet??? Man, I barely have room for 6! We are getting our tree tomorrow as well! My favorite part is decorating it. Although for the last 3 years my family ditched me and I've been stuck doing it myself :/

Aww. I hope that it is a family effort this year
smile.png
have fun!

2x on missing this thread! It has been a great couple of days. Had an English high tea with one friend, it was lovely. Got to meet another friend's new puppy. The pup fell asleep on my lap while we chatted. I got to try Vietnamese pho soup yesterday. Oh my was it good! Today I had a whole day home, finished one Christmas scarf and started another. Too rainy to do much outdoors I am hoping to knit and spin yarn over the next couple of days.

Today, as with every day, is a good day full of blessings worthy of praise to the Lord. Today it rained and we really needed it. I'm sitting in a toasty house, I have food and clothing and my health is good. I had two big answers to prayer this morning and last night had received another. God has provided for me richly and I did nothing to deserve it...can't get any better than that!

We get pre cut ones. We still need to bring it in the house. The base was too big, so we had to saw it smaller to fit the stand. Tomorrow, it will be decorated. (I don't put up the lights) Let's see if anyone helps me decorate it!

Back
Top Bottom