Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

Quote:
lau.gif
I did the same thing!! Just had to lighten my load a bit before I could even remember anything good. This evening it cooled off a little and my favorite neighbor came to visit. We sat on the back porch and had a pleasant time just shooting the bull.

I definitely agree with you. I started the other thread so we could maybe dump the bad stuff there and forget it and come here and think about the positive stuff. And thank you debiraymond for this topic.

yesterday I officially got my new rank and pay increase that's been in the wings since july 17th... Plus retroactive pay...

My son is now 4 years and 10 months cancer free.....

bought my wife a liter bottle of cirok cherry and she liked it....

and tomorrow we replace the deep freezer we lost in the flood.. So my meat group that still on the hoof so to speak can be sent to freezer camp!

Life is great! Love the thread debs!

Quote:
I am so happy for you and your son. My ten yr old niece was diagnosed with a type of leukemia that almost always only affects boys the week before Mother's Day and she has been declared cancer free now but still has to do treatments for several years. She is so awesome, my hero. Today they had to give her a bone marrow treatment in her legs and you can tell it hurts her really bad but she doesnt complain a bit. I wish i was half as strong as her. Like I said, she is definitely my hero. They are having a concert for her this Saturday at the local high school. A young lady from Loudon Tn just up the rode who made it to the top 25 on American Idol this year is coming down to sing. Madison(my niece) is very excited that somebody famous is coming to sing for her and hopefully she gets out of the hospital tomorrow so she can go see it Saturday.

Last edited:
Today I got to pick a bunch of blueberries from some bushes that I helped prune earlier in the season. It was so lovely and quiet out there, with the smell of nearby horses, the call of a hawk and a gentle breeze rustling the leaves. On the way home I surprised a turkey vulture having a snack of road kill. I'd never seen one in the wild and it was a very cool surprise.

Well, nothing really awesome happened today. Really, the highlight of my day was having a glass of Coke~a~Cola. But I'm super excited for Saturday, because I'm going over to magistradomina's house.
big_smile.png
She's another BYCer. And on Sunday, I'm heading to my Best friends house. She moved away at the end of July, so now she's like two hours away from my house.
hmm.png
I'll be spending the night over there though! So super~dee~duper excited!!!!
wee.gif

I found someone selling the geese that I want for my yard and grown pekin females so that I don't have to get rid of one of my boys in a few months. Cheer camp is over today and it's parents day so I get to see them put my daughter on the top of the pyramid:woot

Back
Top Bottom