Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

The first generation of Christenstad (DBF and I's combined last name) Norwegian Jaerhon's were born today. I have never hatched chicks before and I am so proud. We are on way to our little slice of Scandinavia!

I got to see my grandson for 2 hours. He is so stinkin cute, there just aren't words. See???

14951_baby2.jpg

love.gif
What an adorable kid! I'd be quite proud too!
Young children alwways seem so perfect, like a blank canvas.

ray's two cents :

love.gif
What an adorable kid! I'd be quite proud too!
Young children alwways seem so perfect, like a blank canvas.

We had three, yes THREE Grandkids born in September. And they are all that cute.​

Quote:
We had three, yes THREE Grandkids born in September. And they are all that cute.

lol.png
My friend was an auntie five times over by the time she was 14. Three of those came within a month of each other.

ray's two cents :

Quote:
We had three, yes THREE Grandkids born in September. And they are all that cute.

lol.png
My friend was an auntie five times over by the time she was 14. Three of those came within a month of each other.​

Same situation here. It was awful!!!! One was born 9/3 and the second 9/4 - three hour drive apart. I was here he was there. We were BOTH here for the third on 9/27. The pic is the 9/3 guy! I got to see him tonight for a good long time.

Quote:
lol.png
My friend was an auntie five times over by the time she was 14. Three of those came within a month of each other.

Same situation here. It was awful!!!! One was born 9/3 and the second 9/4 - three hour drive apart. I was here he was there. We were BOTH here for the third on 9/27. The pic is the 9/3 guy! I got to see him tonight for a good long time.

What a rush! The first two could probably have a joke about it when they're older though! Must have been an action packed month for the family
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom