Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

Quote:
Happy Birthday!!!

DH got me a necklace with his birthstone, my birthstone, our anniversary stone and the twins birthstone today. I now have jewelry for all our babies.

Quote:
Happy Birthday to you!!! Happy Birthday to you!!! Happy Birthday dear Barefoot Mom. Happy Birthday to you!!!

My DH & DD's BDay is tomorrow. Cheesecake is in the oven for my DH & the angel food cake will be baked tomorrow AM for my DD.

We haven't been with our daughter for her BDay for 10 years now. We moved across country this past summer & now we are only a short distance away from her & our grandson (7 yrs old). I got to bake his BDay cake this year, too. First time we were able to be here for his BDay.

It's been a real blessing from the LORD to be so close to them now. Thank You LORD
hugs.gif
I am truly blessed.

Not much. People in real life are being rude to me right now.
hmm.png

But Zeke's foot is healing!
big_smile.png

Look at the stock market....
ep.gif

That's probably my good occurance of the day.
I'm trying to be a good citizen, but some people are so up themselves it's infuriating.

Hmmmm. Something good that happened to me today......... Well I spend some time with my goat and miniature horse. Well Laid down in the grass and took a nap
tongue.png

Quote:
The point of this thread is, and always has been, that we are ALL struggling and it is necessary to find a highlight in our day. Many days are just plain out BAD, but there has to be SOMETHING good in it. Chocolate counts.

Chocolate counts? Hmm... I didn't have any today. Er.. Yesterday..
wink.png

I ordered my cowboy boots!!
celebrate.gif
I'm so excited. Can you tell? I can hardly wait for them to get here. ^.^

And now I shall go to bed. And dream of wearing my boots and a cowboy hat...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom