Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

I was able to tie my boots and later dry my feet after showering. My back is getting better.
woot.gif

sunny & the 5 egg layers :

Quote:
It is always so fun and exciting to get a new puppy! I hope all goes well! Keep us updated!

I will! I probably won't hear anything 'til Monday. It's gotta be the 'right' pup. Of course, our main girl Roxy as to give her approval!​

Quote:
I need to make sure Jen and Robert know how to do this. He was just notified of a re-assignment to Florida right after Christmas. I have no idea what base, but that is where vacations will be.

Quote:
I need to make sure Jen and Robert know how to do this. He was just notified of a re-assignment to Florida right after Christmas. I have no idea what base, but that is where vacations will be.

It's amazing how something as simple as a short video can really make your day. I am truly blessed.
thumbsup.gif

I cleaned my room, put away Halloween decorations, and started packing since I will be moving out of here for the last time in about three weeks. I also hung up my graduation gown and realized this is something I should be proud of!

Quote:

It's amazing how something as simple as a short video can really make your day. I am truly blessed.
thumbsup.gif

My heart already hurts about them leaving. The grandbaby was just born 9/4. But, I will never offer anything more than support for a member of our armed forces.

Quote:
Well my dear, I am proud of you and I am sure your parents are and many, many others!!!! Congrats to the start of a new life ahead. You deserve it. All the best is at your feet.

Quote:
Well my dear, I am proud of you and I am sure your parents are and many, many others!!!! Congrats to the start of a new life ahead. You deserve it. All the best is at your feet.

Awww, thanks Deb.
smile.png
It's been a bittersweet year, but I'm starting to get excited about what's ahead! Sometimes it is difficult to see the future when we get so busy with things in the present!

Back
Top Bottom