Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

Quote:
Well my dear, I am proud of you and I am sure your parents are and many, many others!!!! Congrats to the start of a new life ahead. You deserve it. All the best is at your feet.

Awww, thanks Deb.
smile.png
It's been a bittersweet year, but I'm starting to get excited about what's ahead! Sometimes it is difficult to see the future when we get so busy with things in the present!

It's your for the taking!!!! I look forward to three more years of seeing you grow.

Yeah, she's got a little egg hair going on there too (hm, or can you call it bed head straight from the shell). I didn't think hatch was due till tomorrow. Oops. Nice surprise though.

ray's two cents :

Quote:
lol.png

I remember back when $5 was a fortune, I was 13 or something, I was looking for a torch during a blackout, and found $27 lost in an old coat pocket. I thought I'd hit the jackpot.
gig.gif

Why were you looking in a old coat pocket for a torch????????? Make me laugh harder or make me feel stupid, either one will do.

S@R@​

I went to the airport and picked up my DH. He has been gone for nearly a month. He was in Wisconsin teaching schools at the factory. But now he's home for a week.
ya.gif

All the nasty little dogs are so happy that DH is home. They get to play more when dad is home with them. Mom is much more boring.
D.gif

My Son, DIL and two grandkids are spending the weekend! It has been a year since I have seen them. He was in the Marines in Quantico, VA. He is now out and lives 3hrs away!
love.gif
big_smile.png

Quote:
lol.png

I remember back when $5 was a fortune, I was 13 or something, I was looking for a torch during a blackout, and found $27 lost in an old coat pocket. I thought I'd hit the jackpot.
gig.gif

Why were you looking in a old coat pocket for a torch????????? Make me laugh harder or make me feel stupid, either one will do.

S@R@

He is in Australia and overseas a flashlight is called a torch.

Back
Top Bottom