Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

That is always great news!
thumbsup.gif

Packed up a good portion of my school apartment tonight in preparation for graduation in three weeks. Still can't believe it's been more than four years since I've started at this school!

Also, today I picked up the veggies we need for Thanksgiving dinner at this awesome veggie store. I got 15 pounds of potatoes, 5 pounds of turnips, 2 pounds of green beans, 1 pound of brussel sprouts, 2 pounds of onions, mushrooms, and asparagus all for just $20.

I stopped on a long stretch of road and jump started a car for guy his GF and their baby. The reason I'm posting it here is that when I do something like that I feel like something good happens inside of me.

I got taken out to dinner and got a jeep given to me. Its not a new jeep, but when you are a single mom and just making ends meet, and your car blows up, buying a new car is impossible... getting one for free when you weren't expecting it, is WONDERFUL! Thank GOD!

My son came over to spend the night and go to church with me in the morning
smile.png
I am making a special meal after church for three other familys to share with us and give thanks for everything that has been a blessing to us over the past year. Kind of a pre-Thanksgiving with non-traditional foods.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom