Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

I took my children to see The Muppet Movie, which is really cute. I was wonderful to see the characters I grew up watching and seeing my children laughing at their antics. Good times!

Last edited:
We added 2 new girls to our flock...A BLRW and a BCM.

But aside from that, life is wonderful. We came home, weather a little rainy (a treat for Phoenix) relaxed and enjoyed our Saturday.

Quote:
A PUPPY! Oh, soft puppy fur, puppy breath, puppy kisses, puppy feet...
love.gif

My non-chickeny DH drove me 2 hours one way to go to a show because I worked until 3am, so I could sleep in the truck. He then hung out at the show, while his allergies flared up badly, for 5 hours, before driving me back home, and he never complained ONCE! He's the bestest!!!
love.gif

My DH drove me nearly 2 hours from the other direction that Cloverleaf's DH drove her to the same chicken show. We had a BYC potluck, and this followed me home.
love.gif
21930_porcelain_silkie_002.jpg

Had a good day with my husband; visited the girls and gave them some greens. Fixed a good supper. Watched the Republican Debate on the Huckabee Show - got some real laughs out of the internal inconsistencies of most - not all - of the candidates. Caramelized some onions to make soup tomorrow. Got a bunch of towels washed. Got great email and messages from friends. Heard from a friend I was afraid didn't really like me or my husband. Got the site picked out for the new raspberry and blackberry beds. Life is good right about now.

Back
Top Bottom