Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

I spent the whole day with my DH and DS.
love.gif

I had to finish some Christmas shopping and had to buy DD a shirt that DW told me to buy. DD said it was a Lands End $50 shirt. When I got to the store and took out my list with everything written on it and showed it to the girl there she found the shirt , color and size for me.
Not only that it was on sale for half price. So guess what I did?????????????? ...................

Ok I'll tell you. I bought another shirt for DD. In a different color of course.
big_smile.png

Then I went to Barnes and Noble bookstore to use the coupons for 25 and 30 % off an item. I had three. So I got the last three bags of Starbucks Christmas blend. AND had a nice chicken artichoke sandwich and drink. AND bought one of their totes for $9.95 saving $15.00.

We have a membership to Barnes and Noble so on top of the coupons and all that, I got 10% more off everything I bought.
ya.gif

Then I came home and had a cup of coffee and three cookies. yum, yum.
big_smile.png

Have a nice day,

Rancher

I had a nice turkey dinner and wrapped all of my christmas gifts.
I also had a comical thing happen:
A few weeks ago, I hid my christmas presents in a spot where I do not normally hide them. When it was time to wrap presents today, I was going around the house like a crazy lady because I forgot where I hid my presents!
lol.png
I not only hid the presents from my family members, but also managed to hide them from myself as well!
gig.gif
Needless to say, after tearing the house apart I found my presents on the very top shelf of my closet.
roll.png

Happy Holidays Everyone!

lorain's fids :

My chicken layed her very first egg at 3pm today--Christmas Eve. A Christmas gift from my chicken to me.

Congratulations on the first egg! What a nice Christmas present!
smile.png

My oldest son, who is in his late 20s and has been out on his own for quite some time now, called me today just to chit-chat, get caught up, and talk about the weather. He NEVER does that.

It was my best Christmas present in YEARS!
wee.gif

Hey, how about I'm getting to talk to someone? That's always a good thing.
old.gif

Although it seems Spock has gone offline now...
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom