Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

I fired up the bators today to get the temperature regulated then sat down for three hours and watched chicken TV ..... life is good!
big_smile.png

It is VERY hard to think of anything to post on this thread.

Oh wait, I know. Something good that happened today was that many people had a good time, many people took advantage of my work and many people decided to shun me for trying to help them out. This is almost as gross as the mil-

Oh wait, I'm not allowed to say that to any of you. :rolleyes: I almost

Last edited:
Today was in a way a simple day. A friend and I went grocery shopping together and had pizza for lunch. After knowing each other for each other for nearly 25 years we can still find stories we have not retold each other umpteen times. It was a very fun trip.

I called in sick, and there are eggs peeping and pipping right now in my kitchen.
Cough, cough
jumpy.gif

Gee, I wish I could make a living selling chicks, so I wouldn't have to work a real job.
Sigh.

I have a presentation to get ready for, for a patent application.

The meeting will involve the owner, his son (also an owner) and the salesman.... and beer. My doohickey is a bottle opener and it's really cool :) Hopefully everyone will be laughing by the end. I have some good comedy to use up.

Yesterday, we laid off a LOT of people. Reliable, hardworking folks who have been with us for decades, saw the door yesterday. Several of them speak almost no English. There's not much you can do to help that kind of person. I am certain if I lived in a foreign country, I'd be pretty able to get along, in less than a year. After 20 years, people might not know I am not from there.

Hopefully this part will get some of them their jobs back. :/

Back
Top Bottom