Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

Today was day 1 of orientation, and still so Blessed that I landed an incredible job, I could not have scripted my job, it is amazing to me, I work for Peacehealth, they are a faithbased hospital, healthcare and clinics, I will be working in the HQ building, which use to be the Nautlis company building, and they are leaving a killer workout state of the art gym. I have holidays off and I will work M-F evenings off too, and they are paying me than I ever expected to get in this economy. flying high here with a big grateful heart!

Today was day 1 of orientation, and still so Blessed that I landed an incredible job, I could not have scripted my job, it is amazing to me, I work for Peacehealth, they are a faithbased hospital, healthcare and clinics, I will be working in the HQ building, which use to be the Nautlis company building, and they are leaving a killer workout state of the art gym. I have holidays off and I will work M-F evenings off too, and they are paying me than I ever expected to get in this economy. flying high here with a big grateful heart!
clap.gif

Funky Feathers - We're heading to the Destin area (on the panhandle). Never been there before, so it will be an adventure!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom