Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

Because someone else made it for you.

Those are the best ones.
old.gif

I guess you could say my day was up and down all danged day. Up at 4:30 am (Down), off to go fishing (up), launched the boat, water like glass, hardly anyone there (up), trolled for hours, no fish (down), went to our favorite lakeside place for breakfast (up), tried fishing again, but the water was so choppy from some done-bumped-their-heads people on jetskis - in 50 degree water (down). Rolled down off my seat to the pile of lifejackets and almost fell asleep (up). Ken caught a baby trout (up and down - MOM I GOTS A FAT LIP NOW) and set it free. So, no fish in the bucket today and of all things, the backs of my HANDS are sunburned. FAIL!

On another note, I am noticing a lot of people in distress: death in families, financial problems, employment issues, housing issues, etc. Let's keep this thread going as much as we can. There are a lot of people that need a nudge that YES something good did happen today.

Last edited:
We went to my aunt's house for a BBQ this afternoon and I had a good time with my cousin. We went for a walk on the road... barefoot... on gravel and pavement. Hey, every once in a while it's good to do a crazy thing. x]

I finally got my sister to upgrade her browser from IE7 to Firefox, after IE7 froze multiple times while attempting to watch a video on Youtube. In the process I found that she hadn't update her Adobe Flash Player in absolute ages as well, so I made her do that.
yesss.gif

I've found that out of 7 guineas I have 5 definite females!!
wee.gif
The sad thing there is I have to change Hector's name to Helen... And I REALLY wanted a Hector.... Oh well. At least she IS a Buff Dundotte. <3

Back
Top Bottom