Tell me something GOOD that happened to you today.

My four kids served me breakfast in bed for father's day!!! Even though they made me get back in bed after I had been up three hours, covered in pigeon and chicken feathers and garden soil lol. Time for clean sheets.

my 3 yo daughter reminded me to always look on the good side of things.
she was playing in the yard with a stick,hitting pine cones and such.well,one too many hits and the stick broke.i was expecting her to get mad and throw the stick(its what i would've done) but instead she picked up both pieces of the stick and said"look mom ,now i have 2".
Love my kids :hugs

I let some of my chickies out to play in the garden for th first time. They loved it! They were quite content eating dirt, and scratching dirt. One of my EEs even chased a fly!

I did surgery on my Leopard Gecko last night (she was eggbound) and it was a success!
big_smile.png
yesss.gif

The city might want you to pay another $5  :lau

Very funny.
That's the state's job! Almost all reptiles and exotic mammals must pay for a yearly permit as well. If it was $10 to keep a dwarf hamster in NJ, I have no idea what a reptile would cost. however, most people don't know that NJ has reptile and small animal permits, so no one pays them. It seems like if the state doesn't need a permit, my town has to establish one.

So, on a better note, we got a new waterer for my messy chicks. Changing that thing 7 times a day was really getting old. Can't wait to give them mealworms! Now if you excuse me, I have to go help my mom clean up her wildlife yard.

Back
Top Bottom