Tell me something happy.

6971_Happy_Dwarf_Standup_683.jpg

First thought... you're probably thinking "Well that's odd." but those that know me know I can rattle off all seven in roughly three seconds so they wouldn't be the least surprised... Sleepy Happy Grumpy Dopey Sneezey Bashful Doc is my usual pattern and more often than not earns me a great big
roll.png

You guys are nutty fun, I love the baby squirel I really hope it makes it. Baby duckies are always fun, maybe in the spring I will try for a couple too. I am back on my passion flower faithfully so I am praying no more rough evenings but if I get em I'll pull these pages up again and read through for sure.

Quote:
Now *that* is funny! I can't stop laughing. Rats make good pets, but I'd call the vet and ask them if they can vaccinate it or something. People say rats are nasty and sure they are, but as pets they're great. Highly intelligent. I remember them as a kid when I visited COSI in Columbus Ohio on a field trip. They taught a bunch of rats how to play basketball with tiny balls and made tiny baskets. Each time they put the ball in the hoop they'd get a treat. It was awesome. I'll bet there's a video out there on youtube about it. Rat basketball.

Rat is her name, she's a mouse. DH thought she was a squirrel, I kept telling him she was a rat. We were both wrong, shes a mouse! So tiny and so cute! She is doing wonderful though. Starting to stretch out her feedings, only once in the night and not several. She's almost fully furred and her eyes open more each day. Starting to nibble at stuff with her tiny teeth. Im gonna miss her when we let her go.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom