Tell me the chicken coop is the only place you wear Crocs

Quote:
Ditto
I cringe when I see kids wearing them to the playground and school. Not only are they really not cool. They arent safe to wear when playing.. or in my case, walking:/

Wow, my 8 yr old wears his everywhere he can. They are just a little big on him yet though, but he doesn't care. They are camo colored, his fav. He's never had a problem running in them or riding his bike. I've never once seen him even so much as stumble while walking in them, but yet he does sometimes with sandals and new sneakers.

I have 1 white pair so far from Avon, my feet never sweat like they do with socks and sneakers and I have no fungus problems lol. I was getting planter fasciitis often from going barefoot and just wearing flat flip flops, now that I wear the 'croc knockoffs' my feet rarely hurt. I also have a torn meniscus in my right knee that makes me a little unsteady when its really hurting. I never have any problems with my 'crocs' falling off, or making walking harder.

I would definitely say try a pair of real crocs or some from Avon for a week. You might just find you love them, like I do now (and I am still shocked I do)!

When the neighbor's dog stole one of my garden flipflops, I broke down and bought some $5 knockoff crocs, somewhat reluctantly, I might add. I've had them a year now and I'm up to three pairs. I wear them in the garden, in the coop and at the pool. I swore I would never wear them out, but a run in with a wasp nest earlier in the summer changed that. My foot was stung, causing my leg to swell up to my shin. I couldn't get a real shoe on and had stuff to do all day! A new pair of pink crocs saved the day. They're not terribly stylish, but were the only thing I could stand to have on my foot!
I do try to put real shoes on when going out in public, but have to say that the crocs are the comfiest thing I own. And I too am a barefoot kind of girl.

My sister swore she would never buy any for her girls, until a friend handed down a pair that fit the 2 year old. The 2 yo LOVES them and often picks them over the pink, sparkly shoes (which is unheard of in little girl land!). The other day I caught my sis at Target checking out the kid crocs. HA!
big_smile.png

I love mine! I work at a hospital--don't wear them there, I can't stand seeing people wear them there (for sanitary reasons)--When I am not at work, that's all I wear, I buy several a pairs a year. Went to Branson for vacation this summer and they had a Crocs store! I think it was the greatest part of vacation. The color I wear was on sale, so I bought a few and stashed them in the closet.

I just bought a pair of knock off crocs for $3.00. I wore them in Home Depot all over the store looking for things for the coop. I usually have problems with that hard concrete floor but today felt bouncy in my fake crocs. I was in there for 2 hours and I am a happy camper. I know they look stupid but they give me the rubber the stores aren't providing.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom