Tell me what ya'll make of this?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Hoss1975, Mar 14, 2011.

1. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Quote:Looks like Qadaffi/Khaddfy, or however they're spelling his name this week. Another skeptic.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
  2. Nic&Chickies

Nic&Chickies Songster

Aug 23, 2010
    New Britain, CT
    I definitely look forward to hearing what you find out when you research it. In theory, I wish I was more "psychic", able to see spirits--but I sometimes wonder how I would react if I actually did see something/someone who's passed: [​IMG], [​IMG], or [​IMG]

3. whiteflare

whiteflare Out of the blue

Mar 13, 2011
    Sydney
    Wow... what a story.
    I'm enjoying wandering around on this forum, I'm finding some pretty interesting things. Hope you solve the mystery soon.

4. Jamie_Dog_Trainer

Jamie_Dog_Trainer Songster

Jul 8, 2008
    Washington State
    Quote:[​IMG] Thats the most skeptical looking animal I have ever seen-- too funny.

On Topic: Looks to me like a picture of a picture, because there is the black "frame" around part of the pic. Idk, not saying its not "real"...however...that hippo and I were thinking the same thing (but I don't have a pic of me with my skeptical face) [​IMG]

5. incubatingisfun

incubatingisfun Songster

Dec 15, 2009
    Alaska
    Not what you want to read at midnight by yourself [​IMG]

6. HHandbasket

HHandbasket The Chickeneer

The OP's pic may seem skeptical to some, but let me tell you... when we lived in New Roads, Louisiana, we lived in this one house for about 7 months that was UBER haunted. I mean.... UBER. There were two ... I dunno... "ghosts??" ... we saw REGULARLY. We saw them. Even company that came to the house saw them--freaked out one of my friends so bad that she would not step foot in the house anymore. There was a room at the top of the stairs that the "ghosts??" would get all bent out of shape of the windows were closed, and they would open them. They would turn the barrel bolt and open the window... saw it with my own 2 eyes (be skeptical, I don't rightly care... there were 3 of us in the room at the time, we all saw it, and it scared my then 17-year-old son so bad, he never came back into that room again). Saw it happen probably 4 or 5 times when we lived there.

When we first moved into that house, it had been empty for almost a year & had a gathering of leaves and other seasonal detritus on the porch. One day about four or five days after we moved in, I was sweeping all the leaves and stuff off the front porch, and a young man who lived a few blocks away was walking by. He looked up at me and said, "Y'all just move in?" I said, "Yes we did! Hi there!" He said, "Well, nobody ever lives here for very long, maybe couple of months at most. Everyone in town knows this house is haunted & nobody ever stays more than 2 or 3 months. My mama would come unglued if she even know I was walkin' by it." I laughed. But the red eyes in the windows at night on the northeastern side of the house, the voices, the noises, the empty rooms where we heard kids playing and the sensation something was pushing you backward when you got to the 3rd stair from the top... that was weird. I could write a whole blog about the weird stuff we saw and experienced in the 7 months we lived in that house.

Now, the picture may be a source of skepticism, I dunno... I don't know much about "ghosts" or spirits, but I know that I lived in a profoundly... PROFOUNDLY... haunted house for 7 months. BTW, it wasn't the "ghosts" that caused us to move out. I would have loved to live there longer! What caused us to move out was the fact that I had a 47-mile commute to work & it was wearing out my car.

7. SillyChicken

SillyChicken Crowing

Jan 12, 2010
    I'd be unassing that house asap!
    She must have recogized you!

8. Hoss1975

Hoss1975 Songster

Feb 14, 2011
    north central Indiana
    Quote:[​IMG] Thats the most skeptical looking animal I have ever seen-- too funny.

On Topic: Looks to me like a picture of a picture, because there is the black "frame" around part of the pic. Idk, not saying its not "real"...however...that hippo and I were thinking the same thing (but I don't have a pic of me with my skeptical face) [​IMG]

I'm not sure why the picture looks like that,it's directly off my phone,i had to forward it to a friend then he sent it to my email,but that was going to be my next idea,taking a picture of it.My phone is from the stone age and is not internet compatible like most new phones.
    I can understand the skeptics,i would be skeptical too had someone showed me a picture like that,i was skeptical about the existence of bigfoot until i seen him with my own eyes.
    I am going to do some investigating today,my friend just rents this house so i'm going to see if i can talk to the landlord and hopefully they can identify this woman.

9. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Quote:Looks like Qadaffi/Khaddfy, or however they're spelling his name this week. Another skeptic.

Nah, it does not look like him at all. Eyebrows, shape of face, nose, all don't look like Quadaffi.

Hoss, whatever you can find, do ask around. I am sure someone should know, even neighbors.

HH, did you ever found out the history to figure out who was living there and did the people you sold the house to, did they stay long? If that is the case, I am sure the house ownership list is a mile long. Creepy!

10. LindsayB

LindsayB Songster

Apr 26, 2008
    Cypress, Texas
    You should have a paranormal expert come to your house! That would be interesting

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: