Tell me what ya'll make of this?

idunno.gif
--blurred egg carton ?????/
old.gif

Ok, sorry to stray off topic here but you SAW Bigfoot also? I want to hear about THAT story please!
As for the picture and the circumstances of obtaining it....creepy....

I have not been able to find a picture of who i think it is,been to the library and looked for her obituary and found it but no picture.The only other people who would know are in FL right now so i will have to wait.

Quote:
Back in 2001 me and a friend were deer hunting another friends private property just south of salt forks state park OH.I was in a climber stand about 30ft up in a tree,my friends was about 150yds from me.It was an hour after legal shooting light and i hadn't seen the first deer which from what i was told is unusual.Then my friend called on the talkie and said there was something headed my way,he didn't know if it was deer but assumed from all the sticks crunching it was a few deer.About 10 minutes later a large hairy creature came up the ravine and walked within 30 yards of the tree i was in.It was 8-9ft tall and weighted 400-500lbs.It never saw me or looked up at all,it had long reddish-brown hair(not fur).Could it have been a man it a suit?Yes,but it would have to be a man the size of William the refrigerater perry or the big show,but it's possible.

Ghosts won't hurt you. The best thing to do is just ignore them. Very very few are malignant. I feel sorry for most of them because I don't think they have moved on like they should. Alot of "sightings" are just place memories, like a tape playing over and over. I feel about ghosts like I do about aliens, if they're here, they aren't bothering me, so it doesn't matter!

Quote:
I personally prefer to "help them along", in most cases by acknowledging them in your mind and heart..
I have a strong preference to live and be in places with a "presence"....I find it deeply comforting. Much more honest than the world of ego and emotions of people pretending to be something they are not.

ON

Back
Top Bottom