TELL US ABOUT YOUR DAY

It takes a special person to find the good in a stressful day. And good for your doggie too. :)
Yeah, it does.

Maybe I should just tell you all....

Left my friends, oh how I miss the fishers.... A family I knew since I was 2. And so many others. I had to sell all my animals, house, my beloved land. Papa left this place just 5-short months after arriving, oh how I miss laughing at the jokes he told, childhood memories, hugs, and just being with him. My goats were stolen by some lady that was supposed to buy them. I went thru the darkest time of my life, I felt like there was know way out, I was trapped... As soon as things started looking up I was only to feel the pain of death once again, I was having a great evening talking to Jake (Flock Master64) when dad and my siblings came home screaming, what is going on, those words "aunt Penny died" pierced my heart like a knife sharpened on diamonds, no pain I just went numb and the only words I old find were "NO" I wouldn't expect it... I have hadto except it and it is hard. The biggest blow would come 2-days later when Kara passed, Kara, Kara, Kara, my friend you will be missed. I met her just 2-years before we moved and Ionly saw her a few time but she was a friend, I will never forget our long conversations but I will forever regret not being able to see herface again and say goodbye. Uncle, the man I only was a able to love for a while but now death has swallowed yet another person I loved. I love papa, aunt, Kara, and uncle, but "why" did they have to go, I will never know but it doesn't stop the pain within from spilling over, the tears that roll down my cheeks are just more memories I will cherish and regret... I can't seem to let anything go!

I am not the same person I used to be... And I never will be.

Oh, and the times papa used to tell me everything would turn out for good, he is gone now and nothing is turning out for good. NOTHING.... At least I don't see anything good. Kara always used to tell me trust the Lord, I can't seem to find peace to do so. I am just such a mess.

Where is the end of the back hole I am in?!?! Some day I may find my way out but right now I don't see it!

Yeah, it does.

Left my friends, oh how I miss the fishers.... A family I knew since I was 2. And so many others. I had to sell all my animals, house, my beloved land. Papa left this place just 5-short months after arriving, oh how I miss laughing at the jokes he told, childhood memories, hugs, and just being with him. My goats were stolen by some lady that was supposed to buy them. I went thru the darkest time of my life, I felt like there was know way out, I was trapped... As soon as things started looking up I was only to feel the pain of death once again, I was having a great evening talking to Jake (Flock Master64) when dad and my siblings came home screaming, what is going on, those words "aunt Penny died" pierced my heart like a knife sharpened on diamonds, no pain I just went numb and the only words I old find were "NO" I wouldn't expect it... I have hadto except it and it is hard. The biggest blow would come 2-days later when Kara passed, Kara, Kara, Kara, my friend you will be missed. I met her just 2-years before we moved and Ionly saw her a few time but she was a friend, I will never forget our long conversations but I will forever regret not being able to see herface again and say goodbye. Uncle, the man I only was a able to love for a while but now death has swallowed yet another person I loved. I love papa, aunt, Kara, and uncle, but "why" did they have to go, I will never know but it doesn't stop the pain within from spilling over, the tears that roll down my cheeks are just more memories I will cherish and regret... I can't seem to let anything go!

Oh, and the times papa used to tell me everything would turn out for good, he is gone now and nothing is turning out for good. NOTHING.... At least I don't see anything good. Kara always used to tell me trust the Lord, I can't seem to find peace to do so. I am just such a mess.

Where is the end of the back hole I am in?!?! Some day I may find my way out but right now I don't see it!
Tastyacres, I am Robin and it is nice to meet you. I feel your pain and I have been where you are. Actually I lived in hopeless despair for years. But I thank God that I had enough faith to survive. There have been times that I almost lost all hope. During these times God always sent a ray of hope to help me hold on. I finally learned to love myself and that I am a princess, a child of the King of Kings. And I realized that I am not in control of all things around me. God's ways are not like our ways and his thoughts are past finding out. He created us for His glory and I believe that one day we will understand all things. I started seeking peace in my life regardless of what I had to give up. Sure I go through rough spots now and then but guess what? I am a survivor not a victim of circumstances around me. If we ever talk to each other privately I will share some of my lives struggles with you. So many people tell me that I should write a book. But for some reason I haven't. When I meet suffering people like you I wish that I had written it. Who knows, you may be my inspiration. I hope to hear from you soon.

Yeah, it does.

Hey tasty acres I have been gone a long time from BYC. If you are here please let me know how you are doing.

Back
Top Bottom