Tell us about your weird phobias...

Most things don't really bother me. Angry animals? Not all that scary, and I'm a big guy, anyway. The dark? Something that can be defeated with a flashlight doesn't freak me out. Heights only make me nervous if there's a strong possibility that I could fall. Airplanes don't worry me. Most things just don't bother me.

Confession: Wasps and bees scare the crap out of me. Especially wasps. THEY WATCH YOU. THEY TURN THEIR LITTLE HEADS TO WATCH YOU. And then they sting you.

My sister, on the other hand, is an absolute germophobe, constantly thinks she has a horrible disease (she's working out of this one, thankfully), and has a complete and total breakdown if someone pukes near her. It's hilarious once she recovers.

Most things don't really bother me. Angry animals? Not all that scary, and I'm a big guy, anyway. The dark? Something that can be defeated with a flashlight doesn't freak me out. Heights only make me nervous if there's a strong possibility that I could fall. Airplanes don't worry me. Most things just don't bother me.

Confession: Wasps and bees scare the crap out of me. Especially wasps. THEY WATCH YOU. THEY TURN THEIR LITTLE HEADS TO WATCH YOU. And then they sting you.
I was just about to say the same thing. Stinging insects. I have never been stung until this year, and IT FREAKING HURTS!

I was afraid far before I ever got stung.

My sister, on the other hand, is an absolute germophobe, constantly thinks she has a horrible disease (she's working out of this one, thankfully), and has a complete and total breakdown if someone pukes near her. It's hilarious once she recovers.
Oh yes I have that fear as well. Everyone has to warn me so I can close my eyes and plug my ears. It's really difficult to deal with. I can look at puke, but to see it happen - I just can't do it. Nope.. Good thing my Fiance has no issue with it at all. She will be dealing with puking children once we start a family. I'll deal with the head colds and injuries. And poop. I can deal with poop.

Spit up doesn't bother me. To think of it, it is the gagging, and sound.

Back
Top Bottom