Tennessee

Quote:
How did you get a pic of me? Your Avatar is a spitting image of me in the mornings.
gig.gif

Quote:
Thanks. I have been to Sweetwater a few times. Last couple times was to the big flea market there.

Sweetwater is my "stompin' ground" I still call it "home"... live in Englewood now. Big price difference for same, even better quality homes.
wink.png

So which one of the two of you want some of my birds for sale? lol

Hi all, we'v been showing my sister around
she and her Dh want to move here next spring.
to Tn. but dont want any more land then 1/2 acre.
they are not into animals only gardening.
anyone know of places near Kodak, Seymour?
Maryville, Anyone?
caf.gif

Quote:
Drive around Seymour. There are a LOT of homes for sale that have been on the market for a while.

Do they need a fenced area, for dogs?
Do they need to be close to a school?

I was informed this morning by DH that my chickens have to go except for the silkies. So........ What I have are 5 EE's 1 is a roo. The girls are in a heavy molt right now so they look ragged but there are also pin feathers so a person can tell they aren't sick. I have 4 Buff Orphingtons 1 is a roo and 1 is mixed. These are about to start laying. I have several EE chicks and some production red mixed chicks as well. There are 2 Orphington cockerels with the lavender gene and one is lavender and the other is black. I also have 4 oegb's which I would like to keep but we'll see. There are 4 RIR hens that are laying that may stay also but another we'll see. I have a huge blue orphington roo but i'm sure DH will let him stay. I have 17 Bob White chicks that can go also. I have a pekin duckling too. I am just about as far north west as you can get in Tennessee. I'm sure they will start to go to auction on saturdays and i'd prefer they went to people that won't treat them rough. They don't know what rough handling is. They think just getting picked up is against their birdie law and some don't mind. I have some chicks that are mixed but are just beautiful and I know I can get a good price at the auction but still, I don't want them handled by their wings. I know that has to hurt.

If somebody could help me out it would be great. Just PM me if interested

i really wish you weren't about as far from me as you could be! i'd happily take those lav orps from you... and maybe a few more to boot. my dad is in Como right now... wonder if i could convince him to bring them back with him? (yeah, right)

my yard is devoid of turkeys for the first time in 8 months. it's weird. but now the freezer is full, which is SUPER nice! i'm already dreaming of the poults i'll be buying in the spring.

First off I have too know the prices of the chickens. I wouldn't mind having some of them. But I didn't see a price. I was in Hornbeak in October.

Hi,
We are in Upper East Tennessee - about 3 miles from the NC line. We love chickens, but no luck in getting them to lay yet. Hope we won't give up.

Back
Top Bottom