Tennessee

welcome-byc.gif
jacskboro_red. Come on in, sit a spell, get a cup of coffee and tell us about yourself.

We just bought another pair from Foley's
wee.gif
This fella is going to be my main breeder this Spring with my splash Roo as back up for now until I get more pullets grown.Right now we have 3 ladies all ready to lay.
35655_blrw_roo.jpg
35655_blrw_hen.jpg

I have several nice BLRW roos from Blue Poultry and Hodges listed for sale.
Also some beautiful Bantam Ameraucana roos and will be listing some misc hens and pullets..lavender cochin,Blue Ameraucana if they are not all spoken for yet Silver Ameraucana pullet and more.Really need to cut back on how many breeding pens I need to focus on a few.
Just had another great hatch this time Silkies for the kiddo's and a few BLRW and LF Frizzle Cochin's-extras are spoken for already and a few more blue and splash Rocks.

Mrs. Turbo :

Quote:
there is a guy named Warren that has our SLWs and other colors.
[email protected]

I got some that I got from backwoodspoultryfarm.com and now that line is being kept and bred by Ron Pressley. They are gorgeous... and by the way, I have two extra roos
wink.png

The pictures of them are at backwoods, but you'll have to contact Ron if you wanted to buy. Ron is in Athens, TN... or near. That is where I met with him to get eggs.​

Hey everyone,tomorrow,sat,the 3th is Tennessee Pigeon an Dove clubs annual show! Tis year we are joined by to other gropes,TheShow roller club and the West of England club.There are over 600 birds registered!It is at the Ward Agri Center at the WIlson county fair grounds.Sorry for the late notice,I just forgot to post it! There will also be birds for sale,including chickens!

Last night I clean out coops and am downsizing
gave 1 golden laced cochin roo
2 blue hens and 3 black bantan hens,plus 1 white siklie roo
have 6 new silkies with mama
silkie in a seperate cage in the larger coop. but havent
had heat,I may have to, the large coop is all wire with
metal roof.and our nights are getting low to the 30s. but so far
Mama hen is doing a good job keeping them warm and
I have been feeding them chopped hard boiled eggs
and dry bread crumbs for heat.

Back
Top Bottom