Tennessee

Hi. Does anyone in or around the Knoxville area have any BBS Cochins (Bantam or Standard) for sale?

Well, I have goats for sale, but don't know if you want to travel to my place. Tennessee is such a long state! I sell Nubian and Nubian x Kiko goats as well as multiple breeds of L F chickens. I know when I was trying to get a herd together a couple of yrs ago, I had to travel all over the place to get what I wanted
and gas was cheaper then. Deb

Quote:
I've got lots of button quail babies, they sell fast but right now I probably have around 50 or 60. I just live about 15 or 20 miles from Cleveland, over here in Delano in Polk Co. Just before you get to the Mennonite horse and buggy community. If you will pm me I will give you directions and my phone number.

Quote:
If I had the room I'd snatch her up in a heart beat. Now I'm trying to get a few goats, but with little sucess.....

I know right? I've been looking for some good milk goats but Craigslist is in over abundance of billies and the nannies just disappear every time I find one at a price I can afford (200 is kinda steep for a goat). My neighbor raises pygmys, his are supposed to be pregnant but he never knows until they hit the ground. He'll only sale billies though.

Pmed, poultrylady. Funniest thing - I am fairly certain the four I have came from you. Did you sell about 120 to a young couple about two weeks ago? They bought sixty & came back for more. I ended up with the buttons!

Quote:
I've got lots of button quail babies, they sell fast but right now I probably have around 50 or 60. I just live about 15 or 20 miles from Cleveland, over here in Delano in Polk Co. Just before you get to the Mennonite horse and buggy community. If you will pm me I will give you directions and my phone number.

poultrylady - So those people are Mennonite? I've heard them called Mennonite and Amish. I'd ask them, but hubby doesn't like me to be nosey. I just know that farm is so interesting - but I couldn't live without my air conditioning. lol

Quote:
What a small world, lol. The little rascals are doing wonderfully! I'd had a male years ago & didn't find more for 15 years. I am so overjoyed & blessed by the little darlings! Thank you SO much for doing what you do, you have given us both a lot of laughs & joy in little fuzzy packages!

Back
Top Bottom