Tennessee

Quote:
frow.gif
Well, hello Neighbor! Where abouts in Cumberland Furnace are you located?
big_smile.png

Little Bartons Creek, near Slayden Cemetary:frow

Quote:
frow.gif
Well, hello Neighbor! Where abouts in Cumberland Furnace are you located?
big_smile.png

Little Bartons Creek, near Slayden Cemetary:frow

I know the general area but can't pinpoint your location; we don't travel that road a whole lot. Guess if you ever go down Hwy 49 in Vanleer it is hard to miss that barn at the road that has SPRING CREEK FARM painted on it in BIG letters, not to mention the pole barn that sits in behind the house with the GINORMOUS letters visible from the road with our last name on it! All compliments of my husband, I did not mind the lettering on the barn by the highway but I was not at all happy with our last name blasted in 6 foot high letters on the back of that pole barn SO very visible from the highway. I got to the house and confronted the painter as he was painting the last letter, oh well.....
idunno.gif

Anybody here north of Nashville? I'm in Robertson County, right off I-24 and half-way between Nashville and Clarksville. I am new to chicken-keeping so would love to find someone local to talk poultry with!

Hey soldier ,I'm almost to the Ky line. on I 65 at Portland.Been raising chickens a long time. Holler if you need to know something,if I don't know I can usually find out. What are you raising.

Back
Top Bottom