Tennessee

Further away from you than Fields is, lol... I am outside of the Columbia area, an hour south of Nashville...

I guess you are then, lol. Probably around 3 hrs away. We were looking for mini farms around there, maybe a little further west of you. Things fell through, but it' not bad here though either, just not the 10 acres I wanted.

I guess you are then, lol. Probably around 3 hrs away. We were looking for mini farms around there, maybe a little further west of you. Things fell through, but it' not bad here though either, just not the 10 acres I wanted.

Dang... sorry for that... :hugs
But Fields is awesome, met her in person... you're in good hands there... :)

Have you thought about raised garden beds?

Yes, but I have so many trees in my lots that it will be hard to get enough sunlight. To give you an idea, I've taken down about 80 trees in my front yard just so I can make my wife a butterfly garden. The 2 lots directly behind us are going up for auction in June, I believe, so hopefully we can get them. Our large lot next to us has a rv on it, but when he leaves I can take more trees down there and use that space. With all the stumps from the trees, I'll have to have raised beds, or get the stumps out.

Yes, but I have so many trees in my lots that it will be hard to get enough sunlight. To give you an idea, I've taken down about 80 trees in my front yard just so I can make my wife a butterfly garden. The 2 lots directly behind us are going up for auction in June, I believe, so hopefully we can get them. Our large lot next to us has a rv on it, but when he leaves I can take more trees down there and use that space. With all the stumps from the trees, I'll have to have raised beds, or get the stumps out.
We have 5 acres on the mountain, woods, I know what you're talking about. We finally got an area cleared for raised beds and then the trees we wanted to leave spread their branches and grew into lovely shade trees, shading the beds...:th
You'll get there tho. Lots of patience and work. But if you want it , you'll get it.;)

Back
Top Bottom