Tennessee

Hi yall! Somehow found a Missouri or a Michigan thread and got to wondering then if there was one for TN! Guess so!
I'm in Clarksville and def newbie to raising chickens! I have 3 silkies and 1 polish all 9 wks old!
:frow Welcome there are also threads for east, west and middle Tennessee, but they are all pretty quiet.

:frow Welcome there are also threads for east, west and middle Tennessee, but they are all pretty quiet.
Too quiet! Where is everybody?
Anyone else havin problems keeping their silkies feet dry throughout these pour downs?
And I'm new to raising chickens but they are acting different the past few days...started with the one silkie face planting in front of run, then clear poop, she's just been sitting the past few days...gets up eats, drinks, normal poops, but sitting a lot more so than others.
Then this morning my polish has milky poop and they all went back to run rather than forgin like they normally do for hours in the morning.
Any ideas? Anyone else experiencing similar with all this heat then periodic storms pouring down!?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom