Tennessee

Hi everyone, I’m thrilled to find a Tennessee thread. We are new to the area and new to chickens. I am stumbling through the new mama hen phase and making plenty of mistakes, but enjoying it none the less!

we have 7 3 week old barred rocks, a crappy coop and a predator proof run is being built. We are building a home(stead) in Greene county and currently living outside Johnson city. we just relocated from outside NYC and couldn’t be happier to be here!
Hello from Scotts Hill, Henderson County.

Hi everyone, I’m thrilled to find a Tennessee thread. We are new to the area and new to chickens. I am stumbling through the new mama hen phase and making plenty of mistakes, but enjoying it none the less!

we have 7 3 week old barred rocks, a crappy coop and a predator proof run is being built. We are building a home(stead) in Greene county and currently living outside Johnson city. we just relocated from outside NYC and couldn’t be happier to be here!
Welcome to BYC and TN!

I have two extra silver ameraucana bantam cockerels i need to move if anyone wants them let me know. Somerville TN

78B683E9-C42B-428B-992F-3E64A0A79B46.jpeg

Hi from East Tennessee (Bradley County) more specifically Cleveland!
Fairly new to the area still (3 years this past February) a NJ transplant.
Little slow to the chicken raising but have coop and waiting for the started pullets I ordered to be delivered (happy dance)
Hi and welcome to BYC :frow We're so happy you've decided to join us :ya

Little slow to the chicken raising but have coop and waiting for the started pullets I ordered to be delivered (happy dance)
Hello and welcome, neighbor! 👋 congratulations on your soon-to-be new chickens. Hope you enjoy them as much as we all do. :)

Hey there! I'm in clarksville.
Welcome and look forward to doing pics!!!

Hello! I’m not in TN, but was wondering if anyone is willing to pick up a Bronze Muscovy drake for me? He is in Indian Mound, TN. I am willing to pay you or if you want, you can have a free dozen of my best hatching eggs (or if I have ducklings available, you can have some for free)!

Here is the drake:
0453C398-DDE9-4FA4-BD1E-A25BC4A4834B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom