Tennessee

Hello, I am looking for some chicken parents for a couple chickens my mom has. They're either black Australorps or black orpingtons. I honestly have no clue. They are 3 or 4 years old. I want them to have a good home. An acquaintance of me and my mother gave them to us. My mom lives in Blaine TN and she has a lot going on and can't care for them. Meanwhile these girls don't like my roo 😁 He was younger when I got them but I don't want to mess up my pecking order. They are sweet girls and I want them to have a good home. I don't want them to be in a muddy run or mistreated. They are free to a GOOD home who will love them and treat them right.

Update: wound up finding these girlies a home on Craigslist. They will get to freerange so good for them.

Last edited:
Hatching Egg trade? So I live in Northeast TN. Thorn Hill specifically ( 45 to an hour from tazewell). And an hour from Morristown. I'm trading crosses for crosses. I can also double the eggs for a purebred if that's what you want. I have Rhode Island Red/ white leghorn crosses. I'm interested in normal size chickens so no bantams. But anything goes as long as it's parents are two standard sized birds.

Hey y'all! I have 3 male Ancona (supposedly) ducks that need re-homing. FREE in the Memphis area! See the attached image. They are the three on the left. Approx. 7 months old.

Attachments

• IMG_4530.jpeg
    IMG_4530.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom