Tennessee

Pics
Welcome newbies! Tnmama I'm sure you will enjoy getting back into chickens. And today with all the swaps and clubs there are ;ots more varietys available. I'm sure you will be able to pick out several "favorites" to pick from. BYC is a good informative site. Also "Feathersite" gives lots of breed info.And don't forget the other speceis of birds.,pigeons,ducks,turkeys.peafowl etc.:Let us know if we can help. But mostly just enjoy your birds whatever they are.

Ok as I sit here typing this it is snowing outside. We have had so sun for 5 days now. Wind is a killer and lots of rain last 4 days. Funny thing is chickens are still laying and foraging in this weather.

why does the weather tease me with such a delicious few days of awesome warm weather just to dump this wind and snow in my lap??? what happened to the mild winters of recent years passed? lol!

Quote:
Hey neighbor! I live right in the middle of Dyer and Tipton. I am in Lauderdale Co. 3 miles from Ripley city limits.
Glad you found this site. I also found it with Google.
As soon as I get my incubator back up and running (broke the bottom) I am going to start hatching some of my own eggs.
Welcome to BYC!
Like someone else said on here, you might need to get a support group cuz this site has taken over my life and I don't have time for much else since I am addicted!
tongue.png

I'm down in Huntingdon Tennessee- Carroll County!! I'm originally from around the Madison/Gibson county line area but I've also lived in Henderson county too. Hey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All you Tennessee Folks!!! Check out my website too!!

Well what do ya know, it's right there and I didn't even notice when I looked for something that looked like a website.
Thanks for helping a dummy out!
tongue.png

Quote:
lau.gif
You're not a dummy, ya just didn't know or realize. I've done dumber before
wink.png

Edited because I misspelled dumber!!
hmm.png
SEE!!!!!
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back